Thank you for visiting the b-paper store Welcome!
A wedding is like a fairy tale, it is one of the most magical days you will live in your life. This day you will feel unique emotions,... but when the last guest leaves and all the lights are closed, your wedding will not be over. You will be able to relive all the experiences of your day through the images that you will save in this unique album.
Below, we explain the details of an album made by hand, with materials of the highest quality to treasure your best memories.
The features of the album are:
• The lids are hard and lined with silk in a silvery grey tone. The cover is decorated with a strip of bone-colored blonde. It can be customized for free with the initials of the bride and groom.
• The binding is of loin to the eye sewn with bone-colored organza bow.
• The interior pages are white and have a weight of 220 gr. Available in 20, 30 or 40 pages.
• The album has a rectangular shape, the covers measure approximately 25 x 17.5 cm. The useful space of the interior pages is 22 x 16 cm.
• By designing the album, you can use it as both a signature book and a portrait album without deforming when you put the photo.
If the photographer prepares an album, this is ideal to save the spontaneous photos, the ones that the guests of your wedding pass to you.
All b-paper articles are unique and are created with great care.
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.