Thank you for visiting the b-paper shop. Welcome!
Because we know the illusion your wedding day is like. Because we know you're looking for something unique and exclusive. Because we want you to remember all the wonderful moments that you will live on this special day, we have created a classic album at the same time elegant and very classy.
Because of its design, the album offers you great possibilities. As an album of wedding, guest or engagement photographs. Also as a book of signatures, with dedications and instant photos
I explain the keys to keep in mind this wedding album:
• The lids are hard and lined with pearl grey cotton textile. On the cover, there is an overlapping stripe of vichy fabric in beige tones. It can be customized with the initials of the bride and groom with the same vichy fabric, at no added cost (GRATS)-
• The binding is classic with round spine.
• The interior pages are white. They have a weight of 220 gr. and are acid-free. Available in 20, 30 or 40 pages.
• The album has a square shape, the covers measure approximately 25 x 25 cm. The useful space of the interior pages is approximately 23x23 cm.
• In addition, optional box to set to save and protect the album.
This album is for detailed boyfriends that attracts the minimalist and distinguished style. The greatest prominence will be your initials, your good times.
All the items of b-paper, are made by hand and with great care.
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.