Kids love tinkering around in the kitchen! They have a great time cracking the eggs, sprinkling with the flour or kneading their first pizzas... for the little chefs of the house who begin to experiment in the kitchen and even, creating their own dishes or pastries, in b-paper they have their first Recipe Book. It is a blank recipe book that soon, with its first culinary works will be its First Cookbook.
I explain the details of this first recipe book:
· The lids are hard, they are lined with linen textile in natural tone, the top and bottom cover, are decorated with nice gnomes. If you want the lid can be customized with the name of the little chef completely FREE.
· The recipe book is handcrafted. The layout of the pages is carefully created by b-paper, making it unique.
· The recipe book measures 21x15cm and you can choose between 96 or 128 pages (one recipe per page).
· The paper of the interior pages is of high quality, they have a grammage of 100 GSM so you can write with peace of mind with what you prefer, marker, pen or roller without the ink passing.
· On each page, you'll find space to:
✓ The name of the recipe
✓ Preparation and cooking time
✓ Recipe difficulty
✓ Score (from 1 to 5)
It is available in three languages: Català, Español or English.
❤ The cookbook "Litle Chef" is a unique and personalized gift. Beginner cooks will be able to treasure their favorite recipes or collect their creations.
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.